SANDY SPRINGS PERFORMING ARTS CENTER BUILDING ENTRANCE POLICY
- Illegal drugs
- Outside food and beverage of any kind
- Bottles, cans and/or coolers of any kind
- Audio or recording equipment of any kind
- Laser Pointers, aerosol cans and noise makers
- Backpacks or any bag over 12”x6”x12”
The Sandy Springs Performing Arts Center at City Springs is a Smoke Free Campus.
LOST AND FOUND
All found items are turned into the Security Office.
Call 770-206-2063 Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00 pm.
Restrictions on the use of still cameras vary by event. The event promoter or artist dictates whether still cameras are allowed. Please call in advance to get additional camera-policy information prior to a specific show at 770-206-2063. Video and recording equipment of any kind are strictly prohibited.