Sandy Springs Farmers Market
Saturdays, 9:00 a.m. - noon
The Sandy Springs Farmers Market opens on April 17 and will run through November 20, 2021.
Each week, a unique selection of vendors set up shop providing an open-air opportunity to purchase fresh produce and artisan foods. Many bring their farm to your table, others offer deliciously prepared specialty foods.
Already a Vendor? Go to our Vendor Services page for everything you may need.
We're bringing back live entertainment with our market this summer! Check out our Live Entertainment page for updates and performer information.
SHOP FRESH / SHOP SMART
A friendly reminder to stay safe while shopping.
- For the health and safety of all, wearing a mask is encouraged.
- When standing in line, please follow social distancing guidelines.
- If you don't feel well, please stay home.
- Shoppers at a higher risk, including individuals over 65 with underlying health conditions, should consider staying home or sending another member of the household to pick up your produce.
- Touchless credit card processing. Please, no cash transactions.
Parking is available on the surface streets, or in the parking deck - the first two hours are free.
Weekly Market News Email
The Sandy Springs Farmers Market keeps it fresh every week with new and rotating vendors and their offerings! Sign up to get the scoop on what's in season and what's on sale.