Sandy Springs Farmers Market
Saturdays, 8:30 am - noon
New Location: City Springs, 1 Galambos Way, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
The Sandy Springs Farmers Market is reopened to the public and will run through November.
Help us social distance by following our One Way to Shop! guidelines below to ensure a safe market.
- We’re touchless with credit card processing . Please, no cash transactions.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available at every vendor booth.
- Please maintain six feet distance between you and others. All booths will be spaced further apart to minimize clustering. These are not walkways; please avoid walking between the booths.
- For the Farmers Market event only, dogs are welcome in the plaza and sidewalk areas during Market hours, please remember that pets are not permitted in the grass, landscaped beds and the fountains.
- Wearing masks is strongly encouraged by shoppers. Vendors are required to wear masks and gloves.
- We’re shopping, but not eating on site. All prepared foods are prepackaged with the expectation that food will be consumed off-site.
- We ask that you point to items you would like to purchase (no touching please), and the vendor will bag the item and place the bag down for you to pick up.
- Preorder remains available through select vendors to expedite shopping. When standing in line to pick up your preorder, please follow social distancing guidelines.
- Vendors are required to sign in prior to each week's market declaring that they are in good health with no COVID symptoms.
- If you don't feel well, please stay home.
- Shoppers at a higher risk, including individuals over 65 with underlying health conditions, should consider staying home or sending another member of the household to pick up your produce.
We want you to ease out, but stay safe!
This week's vendors (Saturday, July 4):
Base Grain Dow Farm Blueberries El Cuate Foods Esto Etno Fine Bakery Honest Harvest Pasta King of Pops Marlee's Street Eatz Martin's Back Acres Mountain Earth Farm Nonna's Family Kitchen Olde World Artisan Bread Paw Prints REV Coffee Strive Foods and Smoothies TK Gourmet Watsonia/Dickeys Peaches We Three Girls Granola
Participating Vendors Accepting Pre-Orders
Please contact the vendors directly to arrange ordering and pick up details. If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is a list of vendors that are interested in taking pre-orders:
EstoEtno Fine Bakery Wheat free rye sourdough breads, fruit tarts and limited selection of cakes. For Saturday pickups please place your orders by Wednesday evening. Please pickup our orders from 9 to 9.30, or call for special arrangement. estoetno.com
King of Pops King of Pops Popsicles and a variety of "Born in the South" snacks, pickles, and pantry items Order at rainbowprovisions.com
Marlee’s Street Eatz Pot Pies, Chicken Salad, Samosas, Jamaican Patties Preferably text. 954 895 7763 Also to follow us on Face book for updates Facebook.com/Marleestreeteatz
Nonna’s Family Kitchen Fresh to Frozen Authentic Italian Take and Bake Entrees, Pizzas, and Small Batch Sauces nonnasfamilykitchen.com/store Please note: Specify time and market for pick up in notes at checkout NONNAS10 for 10% off online orders
Olde World Artisan Bread Handcrafted European breads and pastries Available for preorder at: Olde World Artisan Bread Co. Online shop: my-site-105827-104464.square.site Email: email@example.com Phone: (404) 717-7272
We Three Girls Snacking Granola, granola bars, and granola pops that are vegan and gluten free. Complimentary delivery. Order from our online shop. wethreegirls.comInfo@wethreegirls.com (404) 271-9957