Sandy Springs Farmers Market
Saturdays, 8:30 am - noon
New Location: City Springs, 1 Galambos Way, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
The Sandy Springs Farmers Market reopens to the public on Saturday, June 13, 2020.
Help us social distance by following our One Way to Shop! guidelines below to ensure a safe market.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available at every vendor booth.
- Wearing masks is strongly encouraged by shoppers. Vendors are required to wear masks and gloves.
- Please follow the one-way directional arrows. The One Way to Shop! path begins at Galambos/Blue Stone, next to The Select restaurant, and ends near the splash pad. You may enter the market at any point along the path but must shop in the direction of the arrows.
- All booths will be spaced further apart to minimize clustering. These are not walkways; please avoid walking between the booths.
- We’re shopping, but not eating on site. All prepared foods are prepackaged with the expectation that food will be consumed off-site.
- We ask that you point to items you would like to purchase (no touching please), and the vendor will bag the item and place the bag down for you to pick up.
- We’re touchless with credit card processing too. Please, no cash transactions.
- Preorder remains available through select vendors to expedite shopping. When standing in line to pick up your preorder, please follow social distancing chalk lines.
- Vendors are required to sign in prior to each week's market declaring that they are in good health with no COVID symptoms.
- If you don't feel well, please stay home.
- Shoppers at a higher risk, including individuals over 65 with underlying health conditions, should consider staying home or sending another member of the household to pick up your produce.
- We want you to ease out, but stay safe!
Pre-Order and Curbside Pick-up Only for Saturday, June 6, 2020 from 9:00 am - noon
Heritage Sandy Springs (Front & Back parking lot)
6110 Blue Stone Road
Sandy Springs, GA
Until the Farmers Market opens on Saturday, June 13, many vendors have been meeting with customers who make pre-orders (no on-site sales allowed).
When picking up your pre-order, please keep as much distance as possible between other customers and vendors. Also it would be best to have just one person pick up product at the vendors’ vehicle.
Please contact the vendors directly to arrange ordering and pick up details. If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com.
Below is a list of vendors that are interested in taking pre-orders:
Georgia-made, award-winning, artisan cheeses
EstoEtno Fine Bakery
Wheat free rye sourdough breads, fruit tarts and limited selection of cakes.
For Saturday pickups please place your orders by Wednesday evening.
Please pickup our orders from 9 to 9.30, or call for special arrangement.
Certified Naturally Grown Produce
High Cotton Cashews
High Cotton Company is an award-winning, boutique cashew manufacturer. We specialize in creating a variety of tasty and uniquely flavored cashews. Call, email or order online!
King of Pops
King of Pops Popsicles and a variety of "Born in the South" snacks, pickles, and pantry items
Order at rainbowprovisions.com
Marlee’s Street Eatz
Pot Pies, Chicken Salad, Samosas, Jamaican Patties
Preferably text. 954 895 7763
Also to follow us on Face book for updates
Nonna’s Family Kitchen
Fresh to Frozen Authentic Italian Take and Bake Entrees, Pizzas, and Small Batch Sauces
Please note: Specify time and market for pick up in notes at checkout
NONNAS10 for 10% off online orders
Olde World Artisan Bread
Handcrafted European breads and pastries
Available for preorder at:
Olde World Artisan Bread Co. Online shop: my-site-105827-104464.square.site
Phone: (404) 717-7272
Route to India
YOGA POPS® is a delicious, light, crunchy better-for-you snack made from Asian water lily seeds. These ancient super seeds are hand-roasted, spiced and packaged in small artisanal batches locally in Atlanta.
Free shipping code: Freeshipping05
Strada Napoli Pizza
Make a home pizza kits
Each kits makes an 11” pizza and includes homemade dough, our fresh made mozzarella,sauce, Parmesan ,oil & specific toppings
Order by Thursday for Saturday pick up
Menu is at Facebook.com/StradaNapolipizzacart
To order e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org mention Saturday market pick up