Heritage Sandy Springs
Home to Blue Stone, Entertainment Lawn, and the Sandy Springs History Museum at the Williams-Payne House, this space is an idyllic option for your next birthday, wedding or other special event.
The Sandy Springs History Museum at the Williams-Payne House and Garden
The Sandy Springs History Museum at the Williams-Payne House is located within an 1869 plain style farmhouse and has rotating exhibits, along with one permanent exhibit displaying the history of Sandy Springs. The rentable spaces feature:
- A warming kitchen for during-event preparation
- Projection equipment with HDMI and VGA inputs
- A brick terrace with lighted tent and fans
- A gazebo and historic spring shelter
The Blue Stone Building and Entertainment Lawn
Come enjoy the green space in the garden or attend one of the educational sessions or festivals in this space. We look forward to hosting you soon. The rentable spaces feature:
- Ballrooms up to 2,400 sq. ft. in size
- Projection equipment in all indoor spaces
- Large outdoor spaces including
- The Veranda with fans and seating
- Entertainment Lawn with 14,000 sq. ft. of green space and a permanent stage
If interested in renting these spaces for your event, please visit our Booking Requests page.