MEET OUR 2021 VENDORS
Welcome back! Select vendors will continue to offer the option to pre-order and pick up at the market. Participating vendors will have the "pre-order" text next to their listing below. Here's a link to this week's list of vendors and where you can find them at the market.
- Dickey Farm - Fresh Georgia peaches
- Franklin Farms - Satsuma varieties of mandarin
- Fry Farm - Certified naturally grown vegetables
- NEW! Hearts of Harvest Farm - Certified naturally grown vegetables, fruit, cut flowers, and mushrooms
- NEW! Hillcrest Flower Farm - Urban flower farm
- Lone Oak Farms - Naturally grown blueberries
- Martin's Back Acres - Naturally grown microgreens, herbs, salad greens, plants and pasture raised eggs
- Mountain Earth Farms - Naturally grown vegetables
- BJ Reece Orchards - Georgia apples, fried apple pies and cider
- Sweetwater Creek Honey - Premium raw honey
- Thousand Hills Farm - USDA Organic-Certified Georgia beef
- Watsonia Farms - Regional peaches
- Yves Garden - Naturally grown vegetables and medicinal herbs
Specialty Goods and Crafts
- NEW! 68th and Monroe - All natural, handcrafted body care
- NEW! Aina Earth Candle Company - 100% toxin free soy candles, aromatherapy oils and wax melts
- NEW! BMC Designs - Handmade clothing and accessories for humans and their pets
- NEW! Frankie and Pheebs - Colorful, unique clay-polymer earrings and accessories
- NEW! izk Skincare - natural soaps, balm, and deodorant
- NEW! Jelld Shop - Handmade leather products in Jerusalem
- Katestin Designs - Handmade purses
- Paw Prints Dog Treats - Natural limited ingredient dog treats / Pre-Order: Text 770-500-8197 email: email@example.com
- NEW! Wholesome Goods Co. - Handmade clothing and accessories for baby, children, and adults
- NEW! A Peach of a Party - Gourmet packaged food company
- Alta Cucina Italia - Infused olive oils, specialty vinegars and pestos
- Martha's Boy Bake Shop (formerly Base Grain) -Baked goods, cookies, biscuits and cornbread
- NEW! Mama Anne's Boss Sauce - Uniquely blended specialty sauce
- NEW! Maria Alfajores - Handcrafted Alfajores, a South American pastry
- El Cuate - Handmade tamales and salsa
- Esto Etno Fine Bakery - Estonian style baked goods
- NEW! Fung A Wing Komodo Sauces - savory Indonesian flavored sauces
- King of Pops - All natural pops in funky flavors with local ingredients
- Marlee's Street Eatz - Baked goods, chicken salad, flatbread, sauces and dips /Text Pre-Orders to: 954-895-7763.
- Nonna’s Family Kitchen - Authentic prepared frozen Italian foods / Pre-Orders: nonnasfamilykitchen.com/store Specify time and market for pick up in notes at checkout. NONNAS10 for 10% off online orders
- Olde World Artisan Bread - European Artisan Breads
- S&G BBQ - BBQ rubs, gifts, stocking stuffers, and candied nuts / Pre-Order here
- Sincerely Yours (formerly Paryani Foods) - Coconut bonbons, cookies
- NEW! Sully's Salsas - Fresh salsa created solely by an 11-year-old
- Pickles & Pudding - Dill and sour pickles, pudding
- Real Cajun Market - Handcrafted Cajun sausages made in small batches, hormone and antibiotic free
- Rev Coffee - Hot and iced coffee & tea / Pre-Orders must be placed by 10:00 a.m. Thursday https://revcoffeemarket.square.site
- Strada Napoli Pizza - Neapolitan wood-fired pizza / Pre-Order menu can be found at: Facebook.com/stradanapolipizzacart / To order email firstname.lastname@example.org mention Saturday market pick-up
- Strive Foods - Organic plant based foods and smoothies
- NEW! Sweet Southern Elderberry - Elderberry syrup in honey, both keto and unsweetened
- NEW! Teppista - Craft pasta and pasta meal kits
- 3 Bros Cookies - Fresh baked, authentic stroopwafels
- Three Tiki’s Shaved Ice - Authentic Hawaiian shaved ice
- TK Gourmet - Gourmet, frozen prepared meats and seafood / Pre-Order: email@example.com 678-777-6081
- NEW! Unfazed - Unbaked goods: savory and sweet; gluten-free; vegan and healthy
- We Three Girls - Small batch, handcrafted vegan and gluten free granola / Pre-Order: Info@wethreegirls.com 404-271-9957
SHOP FRESH / SHOP SMART
A friendly reminder to stay safe while shopping.
- For the health and safety of all, wearing a mask is encouraged.
- When standing in line, please follow social distancing guidelines.
- If you don't feel well, please stay home.
- Shoppers at a higher risk, including individuals over 65 with underlying health conditions, should consider staying home or sending another member of the household to pick up your produce.
- Touchless credit card processing. Please, no cash transactions.
BECOMING A VENDOR
Vendor applications are currently being accepted for the 2021 market. Visit our Vendor Services page to submit your application and get any questions answered.
DISCOVER OUR MARKET
Looking for more details about parking, location, or COVID precautions we're taking? Discover our Market here!
Or, check out our Live Entertainment page for updates on performers coming to our market.