Joe's Jazz Camp
May 31-June 5
Joe’s Jazz Camp is a premiere music education experience for students aged 13-19. Top jazz educators will help you get from where you are to where you want to be in jazz music no matter what your experience level.
Camp tuition includes:
• 5 1/2 days of jazz instruction in big band, combo, and masterclass settings with some of the top jazz educators in the nation. We are very pleased to be offering singers a new vocal program for 2020 as well.
• Camp t-shirt which doubles as your ticket to the Wednesday evening concert by Joe Gransden and his Big Band.
• Lunch every day.
• Daily faculty jam sessions
• Choice of electives including Music Theory I & 2, Songwriting, Music Technology, & Music History
• Thursday evening student big bands & large vocal group concert
• Friday afternoon student combo concert
For more information, please visit www.joesjazzcamp.com.