Concerts by the Springs: Still Swinging
September 10, 20237:00pm
Reserve a Table
Big Band Classics! Get ready to hear horns, woodwinds, strings, and percussion. Still Swinging creates an authentic big-band sound, with top-notch performers and an unmatched playlist.
- Location: Heritage Amphitheater Lawn, 6110 Blue Stone Road, 30328.
- FREE PARKING is available at the Sandy Springs United Methodist Church Activities Center off Sandy Springs Circle, and the South Parking Lot at the corner of Blue Stone and Mt. Vernon.
- Gates open at 5:00 p.m. and the music begins at 7:00.
- Lawn Seating is FREE.
- Reserved table seating is available for purchase, $135 - $155.
- Blankets, lawn chairs (low-backed chairs preferred) and umbrellas are allowed. Please lower your umbrellas when the music starts.
- No outside tables, no tents.
Concerts by the Springs are sponsored in part by the Sandy Springs Arts Foundation.