Concerts by the Springs: The Geek Squad Band
May 7, 20237:00pm
Reserve a Table
You've never experienced a party until you've had some geeks throw it for you! The Geek Squad Band is a lively, energetic, get-up-and-dance band, performing all the best Motown, jazz, funk, hip-hop, and Top 40 Hits! When you come to a Geek Squad show, you won’t be able to stay in your seat!
- Location: Heritage Amphitheater Lawn, 6110 Blue Stone Road, 30328.
- FREE PARKING is available at the Sandy Springs United Methodist Church Activities Center off Sandy Springs Circle, and the South Parking Lot at the corner of Blue Stone and Mt. Vernon.
- Gates open at 5:00 p.m. and the music begins at 7:00.
- Lawn Seating is FREE.
- Reserved table seating is available for purchase, $135 - $155.
- Blankets, lawn chairs (low-backed chairs preferred) and umbrellas are allowed. Please lower your umbrellas when the music starts.
- No outside tables, no tents.
Concerts by the Springs are sponsored in part by the Sandy Springs Arts Foundation.