City Green Live: The Smithereens, with Marshall Crenshaw
July 29, 20227:30pm
The Smithereens, with guest vocalist Marshall Crenshaw, take the stage to close out the 2022 City Green Live series. Pylon Reenactment Society opens the show. Fireworks immediately following the concert.
Concert and fireworks schedule:
- 3:00 Mt. Vernon between Galambos Way & Blue Stone closes
- 4:00 Green Opens - Reserved tables have sold out for this event. Lawn seating is FREE!
- 6:00 Food Trucks Open (see below)
- 7:30-8:15 Opening band, Pylon Reenactment Society, performs
- 8:00 Additional road closures around Sandy Springs United Methodist Church
- 8:30-10:00 Smithereens with Marshall Crenshaw
- 10:00 - 10:20 Fireworks
- 10:20 Mt. Vernon between Sandy Springs Circle and Lake Forest closed until approx. 10:45
PARKING OPTIONS MAP - As this event takes place partly during business hours, please be careful about where you park. Take advantage of the shuttle service originating from Lake Forest Elementary School, 4:00 - 11:00. See our map and parking lot list below.
P7 - SHUTTLE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 4:00-11:00 in the parking lot of Lake Forest Elementary School.
5920 Sandy Springs Cir, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
P1 - City Springs Underground Parking Garage
1 Galambos Way, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
P2 - South Parking Lot (enter from Hilderbrand)
ADA parking is available in the upper portion of the lot
182 Hilderbrand Dr NE, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
THE FOLLOWING LOTS ARE AVAILABLE BEGINNING AT 5:00PM
P3 – Sandy Springs Commerce Building
333 Sandy Springs Circle, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
P4 - Sandy Springs Library
395 Mount Vernon Hwy NE, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
P5 - Mt. Vernon Presbyterian Church
471 Mount Vernon Hwy NE, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
P6 - Century Springs Office Park West (please use the West lot only, do not park in the Visitor or Reserved spaces)
6100 Lake Forrest Dr, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Tune into 87.9 FM on your radio to listen to the live simulcast.
- Dot Bowl, Korean BBQ
- Gyro Chef Mediterranean Food
- Mac Queen Food Truck, favorite Southern staples
- McDaniel BBQ
- Spice the Americas, North, Central & South American cuisine
- Three Tikis, Italian Shave ice
- Yumbi Food Truck, Asian-American Tacos
- Chick Fil-A
- 6 Pack Sub, Vietnamese Street Food
- King of Pops