Start your day with a fresh, brewed cup of coffee; pick up a gift or maybe something for yourself; meet friends and colleagues for lunch; wind down and turn any hour into happy hour; ease into your evening at your new favorite restaurant, and at the end of the day realize you never once got in your car to make all of this happen!
City Springs will feature a carefully curated selection of restaurants and fitness boutiques designed to cater to the area’s residents and the many who commute to the City for their jobs.
More than 20,000 square feet of street-level, retail space is planned for the main campus of City Springs, bordered by neighboring and established businesses along Johnson Ferry Road, Roswell Road, Sandy Springs Circle and Mt Vernon Highway.
Retailers will benefit from round-the-clock activity provided by the residents of the residences on site, the daytime traffic provided by the municipal offices, as well as day and evening events produced in the performing arts center, studio theater and city green.
The retail at City Springs will include the following restaurants:
- Café Vendome – Café Vendôme is a relaxed, elegant spot for handmade traditional French pastries and breads, in addition to delicious sandwiches, quiches and coffee. This will be Café Vendome’s second location in Sandy Springs.
- Flower Child – Flower Child has developed an entire menu devoted to veggies, grains, fruits and healthy proteins. Their bowls, wraps, grains, and greens are all made from scratch daily with fresh ingredients designed to revitalize your body, mind, and soul.
- Nam Kitchen – Nam Kitchen is bringing authentic Vietnamese food to the City in an inviting and modern atmosphere created by Alex Kinjo of MF Sushi. Led by executive chef Thuy Bich and leveraging recipes from her mother, Ahn Hoang of NAM Midtown fame, NAM Kitchen will offer a traditional Vietnamese menu including a full service bar featuring craft cocktails.
- The Select – From the same team behind the popular Vinings restaurant Paces and Vine, The Select at City Springs will be known for a light interpretation of contemporary American comfort food with an outstanding wine list. Think comfort food with a slight French accent – light, bright and casually dressy.
Joining the restaurateurs as premiere tenants at the new development are several new to Sandy Springs health and fitness boutiques:
- TURN Studio: TURN Studio is a revolutionary, multi-sensory indoor cycling and strength studio. Owner Ashley Francis invites the community to “Awaken your senses, elevate your spirit, and move your body with us as we build a stronger community and encourage a positive culture in Sandy Springs, GA!”
- SculptHouse: SculptHouse, winner of 7 Best of Atlanta Awards, combines the uber-trendy Lagree Megaformer with the Woodway Curve (an NFL-approved human-powered treadmill) for a core-sculpting, low-impact, but high intensity workout. SculptHouse Sandy Springs will offer both cardio and classic Megaformer sessions and will also feature a small private studio for one-on-one training, keyless lockers, and fully stocked bathrooms with grooming products, a private shower and blow dry bar. The retail boutique will sell the hottest activewear and natural post-gym beauty essentials.
- Vida-Flo: Vida-Flo offers the most effective and medically safe way for individuals to rehydrate their bodies. Specially formulated treatments allow for highly enhanced athletic performance and treat the effects of various illnesses. All procedures are created by Physician/Medical Directors and are administered by licensed medical professionals in a clean, soothing environment.
Build out has begun on several of the spaces, with the first tenants expected to open their doors in early summer 2018
Retail Leasing Contacts:
Bill Stogner – (404) 898 9034
Mindy Selig – (404) 898 9049
Leasing Retail Space
If you are interested in leasing retail space a City Springs, please submit the form below.