With the synchronized drop of multiple banners, one of the most pressing questions around town was finally answered. The highly anticipated restaurant line-up for City Springs was announced and there will be something for every palate at almost any time of day! In addition, the announcement by the City of Sandy Springs, Selig Enterprises and Carter brings a healthy mix of retail, with an emphasis on health, to the 14-acre mixed-use development which also includes a performing arts center, conference center, government offices, park and residential spaces.
The retail at City Springs will include the following restaurants:
- Café Vendome – Café Vendôme is a relaxed, elegant spot for handmade traditional French pastries and breads, in addition to delicious sandwiches, quiches and coffee. This will be Café Vendome’s second location in Sandy Springs.
- Flower Child – Flower Child has developed an entire menu devoted to veggies, grains, fruits and healthy proteins. Their bowls, wraps, grains, and greens are all made from scratch daily with fresh ingredients designed to revitalize your body, mind, and soul.
- Nam Kitchen – Nam Kitchen is bringing authentic Vietnamese food to the City in an inviting and modern atmosphere created by Alex Kinjo of MF Sushi. Led by executive chef Thuy Bich and leveraging recipes from her mother, Ahn Hoang of NAM Midtown fame, NAM Kitchen will offer a traditional Vietnamese menu including a full service bar featuring craft cocktails.
- The Select – From the same team behind the popular Vinings restaurant Paces and Vine, The Select at City Springs will be known for a light interpretation of contemporary American comfort food with an outstanding wine list. Think comfort food with a slight French accent – light, bright and casually dressy.
Sandy Springs Mayor Rusty Paul is eagerly anticipating ribbon cuttings at the new businesses and says, “I am thrilled to welcome established restaurateurs and business owners bringing their secret ingredients along with their successful track records to City Springs!”
JoAnn Chitty, Chief Operating Officer for Selig Enterprises, adds, “Our goal for this development was to curate an attractive mix of high-caliber restaurants and retailers that will make City Springs a truly special place for the community – and our leasing team definitely hit a homerun.”
Joining the restaurateurs as premiere tenants at the new development are several new to Sandy Springs health and fitness boutiques:
- TURN Studio: TURN Studio is a revolutionary, multi-sensory indoor cycling and strength studio. Owner Ashley Francis invites the community to “Awaken your senses, elevate your spirit, and move your body with us as we build a stronger community and encourage a positive culture in Sandy Springs, GA!”
- SculptHouse: SculptHouse, winner of 7 Best of Atlanta Awards, combines the uber-trendy Lagree Megaformer with the Woodway Curve (an NFL-approved human-powered treadmill) for a core-sculpting, low-impact, but high intensity workout. SculptHouse Sandy Springs will offer both cardio and classic Megaformer sessions and will also feature a small private studio for one-on-one training, keyless lockers, and fully stocked bathrooms with grooming products, a private shower and blow dry bar. The retail boutique will sell the hottest activewear and natural post-gym beauty essentials.
- Vida-Flo: Vida-Flo offers the most effective and medically safe way for individuals to rehydrate their bodies. Specially formulated treatments allow for highly enhanced athletic performance and treat the effects of various illnesses. All procedures are created by Physician/Medical Directors and are administered by licensed medical professionals in a clean, soothing environment.
Build out has begun on several of the spaces, with the first tenants expected to open their doors in early summer.